Blurry Mudroom Pictures {WIWS}

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Do I have a treat for you!

Blurry pictures of me in our mudroom/laundry room!

What can I say? I aim high.

Mary Claire functioned as my alarm clock this morning, as she does pretty much every morning... Because, after all, total darkness outside indicates "TIME TO WAKE UP!" to a 2-year-old.

Sigh.


It's chilly enough that I pulled out my new (to me, via the now defunct Twice) black wool skirt & my old denim jacket. Mary Claire and I headed out the door for 7 AM Mass in the gloom, and she behaved pretty much how you would expect an almost-3-year-old to behave...



Here you see our mudroom in some of its glory - old, old linoleum, door & door jamb in need of paint, and me in need of coffee. Always.

Hope your Sunday was relaxing! Linking up with Fine Linen & Purple for What I Wore Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan