WIWS: 25 Weeks! And Answer Me This! And an Announcement!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

First: Here's what I wore today!


The dress is from ages ago - it's non-maternity and works great when I'm pregnant or not.  Don't you love pieces like that?

And the shirt was about to be retired for the remainder of the pregnancy, but then I saw that Lisa very cleverly tied her t-shirt to layer and get a few more weeks out of it, and I took a page from her book - works great!  

Bump: 25 weeks (yes, I was wrong last time I did a WIWS post...  Totally missed a week!)

And now to answer some questions, because all the kids are napping (or "napping" - you know how it is...):


1. What’s your favorite thing on YouTube?

Right now?  This:


Did you catch how the announcement was in there?  You may already have caught it if you follow me on Facebook...  Also how Cecilia is practically a teenager: "Mom?  I don't care!"

2. Who taught you to drive?

My dad (mostly) - my mom is rather...  High-strung?  So any time I tried to drive with her, there was a lot of terrified gasping and clawing at the arm rest coming from the passenger seat...
  
3. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
Most things - I really love to cook because I really love to eat.  I actually don't like baking that much because of the whole measuring of ingredients thing...  A lot of my favorites are listed here and here, and I also especially love the America's Test Kitchen recipe for roasted chicken (crispy skin! Yum!), and Pioneer Woman's pot roast.

And I keep longingly thinking of this recipe and trying to decide when I'll have the time to make something so involved again...  But ohhhh it was delicious and if I'm still longing for it 3 years later, it's probably time to make it again, right?


And now I'm hungry again.

4. Are you a hugger or a non-hugger? Why?

I used to be a hugger, back in middle school and high school when everybody hugged all the time because that's what peppy girls did.  And then at some point I realized that I don't particularly enjoy feeling obligated to hug people, mostly because sometimes people smell bad...  So yeah, mostly a non-hugger now.  I think in part because I get a looooot of physical contact all day long from the kids, so I don't exactly crave the physical contact from anyone else!

5. Where do you pray best?


It sounds weird, but probably on the couch with the kids.  Even though it's full of distractions, my prayer is ALWAYS full of distractions because that's how my brain works.  And praying with someone else helps me focus and pray better for some reason.

6. When is the last time you saw/spoke to your grandparents?

I only have one left, my grandmother, and my sister and I actually visited her last month!  Impressive, right?  She lives about 3 hours away, and is 94 years old and moves better than I do.



Well, 2 out of 5 are looking at the camera...

Linking up with Catholic All Year for Answer Me This and Fine Linen and Purple for What I Wore Sunday.

And if you like link-ups, swing by tomorrow and link up any funny quotes you have for another edition of What They Said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan