Sunday at the playground

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We have been experiencing some really beautiful fall weather over here.  I mean really, this is what fall in Virginia should be!


So we headed to the playground!  Don't worry, that's  =a happy scowl.


Our local elementary school has a great preschool playground - I don't have to worry about Cecilia eating any woodchips (although she does try to eat the leaves).


And it's so climbable!  She can climb the whole thing ridiculously fast - I'm looking forward to the spring, when she should be coordinated enough to go down the slide on her own.  She loves it!


And the wheel is pretty fun to spin.


John Paul, in stolen sunglasses with a stolen ball (Thanks, Oliver!).


And of course, the pumpkin and screwdriver that he and Cecilia decided were stroller necessities.

What in the world are we going to do once it cools down for good???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan