Too soon!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Cecilia is really pretty sure she can walk.  Or at least stand on her own.


She is pulling up on EVERYTHING.  There is no longer a single location in the house where she is safe - I have to keep an eye on her every moment or else she crawls away, pulls up on something, and stands there with a sassy little, "Hey Mom, check ME out!" look.

If it were just that it wouldn't be a big deal, but she's starting to LET GO as if she thinks she can stand on her own.

She can't.

So I'm there with my arms poised to catch her.  I think it's time to get an ottoman or something because I can tell she's dying to get cruising.

Is it possible that we'll have an even earlier walker than John Paul?  He was only *just* starting to pull up at this age, but Cecilia won't do anything BUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan