Random things

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1.  John Paul's (completely out of nowhere) new verse to "Old MacDonald" - "On this farm he had some...  edamame!  E-I-E-I-O.   Wif a yum yum here and a yum yum there..." etc.

2.  We have entered the stage in which Cecilia is fascinated by tiny pieces of anything.  This does not bode well for us - John Paul tends to shove his mouth full of food and then spray little bits all over the carpet because he...  doesn't feel like swallowing?  I don't even understand it.  I wrestled tiny pieces of peanut out of Cecilia's hands several times today.  Looks like it's time to vacuum 2x/day and limit possible allergens to the table only.  I'm okay with her eating the tiny pieces of apple, but peanuts are probably not the best call...

3.  Cecilia's also very interested in climbing under various things, particularly the table and chairs.


4.  We were walking this morning (my goodness I love this double stroller...) and an old man stopped his car, got out, and wanted to talk to me about how cute the kids were.  If he hadn't looked like Santa it probably would have been creepy, but the kids were obliging and I was happy for a rest (I chose the hilly path this morning and didn't think to plan on a playground stop halfway through, so 2 straight miles of hills was a little rough for my out of shape self!). 


1 comment:

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan